I don’t know why my ex still cares for me but won’t be with me, Why does she do that if she doesn’t want me? In this situation, what should I do for me my ex still cares.
If you get care from your ex even after a breakup, then you are unique. Because many people can’t stand their ex after a breakup. Whereas if you get care from your ex, then maybe your ex is different from everyone else or not. You are different from everyone else.
Let’s find out the reason why your ex still cares for you but won’t be with you, Here are 10 steps you should follow
1. Keep in touch: If your ex wants to keep in touch with you, he will gradually try to increase the level of contact. You will notice, if your ex shares everything with you, it is clear that your ex definitely wants to keep in touch with you. One specimen per wire. On the other hand, if your ex reduces contact with you, his abusive role toward you will be revealed.
2. Interest in you: If your ex shows interest in you, then you will know that he is still interested in you. In this case, your ex will be attracted to you and attentive to your every query or question and request. When you discover these signs in your ex, you should know that your ex still cares for you.
3. Jealousy or reaction: Jealousy always carries the identity of sweet love. Jealousy is one of the more indirect ways of expressing feelings. When you tell your ex about a new relationship or experience but your ex shows feelings of jealousy instead of accepting it naturally, it is an expression of his jealousy towards you.
4. Hard Effort: Sustaining a relationship from start to finish requires a lot of effort from both parties. Remember that if your ex spends a lot of time with you, gives you emotional support, and tries to contact you even for no reason, then you know that he is thinking and caring about you.
Related Post: How to Handle a Cheating Girlfriend
5. Exposure to social media behavior: In today’s world almost everyone is addicted to social media. Many express their feelings on various social media and it is an easy medium to inform the whole world. If your ex responds to every one of your posts or even puts you on his friend’s list, it could be a sign that he cares about you. Thus, your ex may be trying to hold on to memories of your past.
6. Waiting for your messages: Your ex will wait for you. Continuously waiting for every call, voice message, text or e-mail you send. If you see these signs, you will be sure that your ex still cares about you.
7. Providing emotional support: If your ex is emotionally supportive, caring, or sympathetic to you in any bad situation, it is clear that he wants to take care of you and still cares for you like he did in the past.
8. Desire for physical contact: Your ex will be attracted to holding your hand, hugging, or caressing. You don’t feel distant. These signs indicate his peace of mind towards you.
9. Celebrate your achievements: It is natural that those closest to you will be delighted to celebrate your achievements. If your ex acknowledges and even celebrates your achievements, it’s clear that your ex cares about you.
10. Not getting involved in any new relationship: Make sure your ex has found his new partner. If he doesn’t show any real interest in pursuing a new relationship and doesn’t make enough effort to stay together, that’s a reason to worry about you.
Although these signs make it clear that your ex still thinks about you, and cares about you. Still, value your own opinion. Create a new world of your own with the people you love around you.
Every individual’s decision-making and opinion matters immensely. So our advice to you would be to decide about your ex considering his care towards you.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions(My ex still cares for me but won’t be with me)
my ex loves me but wants to move on?
No, it’s not loving your ex it is an emotion, If your ex love with you they don’t move on. You should avoid your toxic ex girlfriends.
my ex still talks to me but doesn’t want to come back
ex is still in a relationship with another guy that’s why your ex doesn’t want to come back, And your ex doesn’t have pure love for you this the toxic love.
So, lovely folks, my goal is to assist you, so that others can find the article. Here’s an interesting heading:
“ex still cares about me but”
”ex still cares me but won’t be with me.”
“my ex still has feeling for me but doesn’t with me.”
“Ex Still Has Feelings For me.”
“Her son doesn’t like me”
“ex still loves me.”
“ex broke up with me but says he still cares”
“ex still talks to me but doesn’t want to come back”
“ex says she still loves me but doesn’t want a relationship.”
“ex still has feelings for me but wants to be friends”
“my ex loved me but left me”
“signs your ex still cares”
So, you’re clearly not alone!