Is it okay does your ex still care about you? Is it okay if I contact my ex? Actually, as humans, it’s our weak point. Today, today we gonna deeply know, what is the good thing about our after-breakup relationship. Let’s talk about Does your ex still cares about you?
If you get care from your ex even after a breakup, then you are unique. Because many people can’t stand their ex after a breakup. Whereas if you get care from your ex, then maybe your ex is different from everyone else or not. You are different from everyone else.
Here is some step you should to know if you have breakup and if you think ex still care about you.
1. Keep in touch: If your ex wants to keep in touch with you, he will gradually try to increase the level of contact. You will notice, if your ex shares everything with you, it is clear that your ex definitely wants to keep in touch with you. One specimen per wire. On the other hand, if your ex reduces contact with you, his abusive role toward you will be revealed.
2. Interest in you: If your ex shows interest in you, then you will know that he is still interested in you. In this case, your ex will be attracted to you and attentive to your every query or question and request. When you discover these signs in your ex, you should know that your ex still cares about you.
3. Jealousy or reaction: Jealousy always carries the identity of sweet love. Jealousy is one of the more indirect ways of expressing feelings. When you tell your ex about a new relationship or experience but your ex shows feelings of jealousy instead of accepting it naturally, it is an expression of his jealousy towards you.
4. Hard Effort: Sustaining a relationship from start to finish requires a lot of effort from both parties. Remember that if your ex spends a lot of time with you, gives you emotional support, and tries to contact you even for no reason, then you know that he is thinking and caring about you.
5. Exposure to social media behavior: In today’s world almost everyone is addicted to social media. Many express their feelings on various social media and it is an easy medium to inform the whole world. If your ex responds to every one of your posts or even puts you on his friend’s list, it could be a sign that he cares about you. Thus, your ex may be trying to hold on to memories of your past.
6. Waiting for your messages: Your ex will wait for you. Continuously waiting for every call, voice message, text or e-mail you send. If you see these signs, you will be sure that your ex still cares about you.
7. Providing emotional support: If your ex is emotionally supportive, caring, or sympathetic to you in any bad situation, it is clear that he wants to take care of you and still cares for you like he did in the past.
8. Desire for physical contact: Your ex will be attracted to holding your hand, hugging, or caressing. You don’t feel distanced. These signs indicate his peace of mind towards you.
9. Celebrate your achievements: It is natural that those closest to you will be delighted to celebrate your achievements. If your ex acknowledges and even celebrates your achievements, it’s clear that your ex cares about you.
10. Not getting involved in any new relationship: Make sure your ex has found his new partner. If he doesn’t show any real interest in pursuing a new relationship and doesn’t make enough effort to stay together, that’s a reason to worry about you.
Although these signs make it clear that your ex still thinks about you, and cares about you. Still, value your own opinion. Create a new world of your own with the people you love around you.
Dear Reader, Every individubal’s decision-making and opinion matters immensely. So our advice to you would be to decide about your ex considering his care towards you.